#MakeOverMonday Week 28 2019
Feedback from #Make Over Monday review
This Wednesday there was the weekly review from the made visualization and here are the points I need to work on and be aware of for a next report
- Make sure there is a title / header
- Check the spelling of the tekst
- When mentioned it is about people you do not have to specify that those are divided into two gender groups
- The filter on the left hand side is big, better is to make it a dropdown list
- The tables are not inviting to read them, remove them are use a kind of heatmap or only totals
- Use a normal bar chart and put the number is full amounts, do not use K, because there are amounts below 1,000
Feedback from members of the facebook group BI Data Storytelling Mastery
- What is the takeaway?
- What story should I see?
- I suggest considering something different than a stacked bar. I can see overall total but understanding difference in composition is hard for human brain.
- In your blog can you tell why you chose your visuals, colors, fonts?
- But most importantly the story you want to tell. Better story might be approved vs denied, overall trend. Is there a story in the reasons? Is there a story in the sex or age difference? Why should the viewer care about these numbers? Help us see the story from your point of view, the refugees point of view, the asylum counties pov.
- Can you make the viewer want to investigate and find out more?